Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just a LONG Hiatus

Hey there!

Yes, can you believe it?  It's me... back on my blog.  I seemed to have taken quite the hiatus from my little corner of the internet.  I'm not sure what really happened... just busy with Life I guess.  But, I've decided to start back up again.   I have a lot stirring up in my head (uh-oh ;), so I'll write about it.  And for those of you who choose to read, I'll share my thoughts.  My goal is once a week.  I'm sure I may skip the occasional week, and there may be some times when I write more than once (on 'those weeks'  when if you don't put your thoughts on 'paper', your head may explode :).  You may find some of my entries funny, cute, serious, touching, or just plain 'ranting', but at the end of the day, it's my opinion.  Therefore, as you enjoy reading, I hope you do appreciate that this is based on my opinion, and that no one takes offense to anything they may read.  If that's the case, you can merely click on that small little 'x' in the upper right corner and shut me and my thoughts out of yours :).  

So, let me catch you up:
Things which remain the same:
*  I'm still married to The Husband (aka Jackie Boy, aka JB) and still adore him, even
     more than when I said 'I do'

*  I'm still working for the same medical sales company.  I just hit my 7th year
     this month with this company, and have now been working in the medical sales
     industry for 8 years.

*  We still have our 2 fur-babies brats who tend to think they run the show

*  We're still living in the Mid-west... same town, same house.... in the same cul-de-sac... AKA
     The Sac... which I'm sure at some point, you may read about the Sac and its members

Things which have changed (okay, so besides my age):
*  I'm a MOMMY!!  We have a Sweet, Beautiful, blue-eyed, baby Girl!!  We were blessed
     with our little Gift on 14 February 2013 and named her Amlin (AKA Love Muffin...or just
     Muffin)

*  My heart!  I'd be a fool to say otherwise. Becoming a mother is the most amazing this I've
     ever experienced. The second I heard that little cry, my heart forever  changed.  I just
     never knew how much you could love someone until our little Heart arrived.  I'm sure I'll
     be sharing lots of my 'blog time' on my experiences parenting etc.... in fact, I'm sure some
     of you tenured parents will find it a bit humorous from time to time

*  We sold the Mercury!  That's right.... she took her final cruise out of the city limits just
     last weekend!  You can read all about her here:  What a bitter-sweet departure (Ha...
     yea right ;).  She left with 162,000 miles on her.  And since I bought her used, we ONLY
     spent 149,000 of those miles together.  Now, THAT'S a bond.  But, with this new
    parenting gig I've been blessed with, our baby girl needed to be toted around in something
    much safer, and much more dependable.... Only the best for her :)

Other than that, we, now a family of 3 (+2 fur-friends), remain status-quo.  I look forward to writing again, and hearing any comments you readers may have.  Have a great weekend!

Until next time,
Jacey

1 comment:

Life_w_Vivi :) said...

yay you're back!!

so glad i get to go through the new mommy-dom with you and your family. it is the most amazing thing i have ever experienced.

xoxo
audrey