While many of you were out freezing your tails off, throwing elbows, scratching eyes out, pulling hair, and giving the 'stink eye' to the 1,000 other individuals that were waiting on the 10 items on the 1 pallet, I was still snuggled under a warm blanket, laying next to Hubs. And just when you BF shoppers were 'getting in your groove', I was waking up to a warm shower, hot cup of coffee, a few country tunes, and a relaxing morning getting ready for the day. Did I mention my alarm didn't go off until 530?
Shopping is NOT my thing! Especially when some of the most Insane people of this day & age, are out and about (please, BF shoppers, don't be offended. My Mom & Sister are among these participants and I be sure to tell them every year I think they've lost their minds!!) . Crazy women drivers on the phone making sure all the 'team members' are in the correct spots at the correct time. When those doors open, they send one team member to stand in the checkout line while the other battles her was through the madness, grabs items, and off to check-out. You all know what I'm talking about. Complete mayhem!
I was a little concerned about how long it would take me to get to work today, so I left an hour ahead for what is usually a 20 min. drive. Great news.... it didn't take any longer. Got to the hospital, did my thing, off to the next hospital and back home. By noon. I changed into my 'comfy clothes' and then... then... busted out the computer. Oh yes you devoted souls. I shopped online (I heard the gasp from you BF shoppers. The one that merely says 'she didn't!' 'She Wouldn't'!). I sure did! I cracked my knuckles, stretched my wrists, and I got busy. I typed. I clicked. I compared. I whipped out my card, I paid. Dunnzo, task complete. And I saved $130 dollars on just 2, yes TWO items.
Grab my keys off the rack and out the door, off to pick up my purchases. I couldn't have been a more happy shopper when I was home from going to two different stores, about 20 minutes from each other, in 1 1/2 hours! So, while you all were enjoying the chaos at 3am, I enjoyed my stroll into two undisclosed locations (Hubs tends to read this) at 3pm. And I may or may not have been wearing plaid pajama pants, house slippers, and a hoodie in doing so! Now that's My kind of shopping!
(We may not have the tree up yet, but I do have two
gifts wrapped.....with a couple guards)
Hope you all had a wonderful Black Friday and found all the great deals you were hoping to get! I hope none of you devoted souls were trampled or pushed, kicked or shoved. And over all, I hope you made it home safe & sound!
Love,
Jacey
No comments:
Post a Comment